On This Page
Kimberlee Camille Davis, 9116765
The Member was not present nor was she represented by legal counsel at the hearing. The hearing proceeded in her absence.
The Member applied to positions at two healthcare facilities where she provided false and misleading statements regarding her employment history and academic credentials. She also falsified a police vulnerability sector check report, as well as a College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) renewal proof of payment in her effort to obtain employment.
Discipline Committee’s Findings
A panel of the Discipline Committee of the CNO (the “Panel”) found that the Member:
- contravened a standard of practice of the profession or failed to meet the standards of practice of the profession;
- falsified a record relating to the member’s practice;
- signed or issued, in the member’s professional capacity, a document that the member knew or ought to have known contained a false or misleading statement; and
- engaged in conduct, relevant to the practice of nursing, that, having regard to all the circumstances, would reasonably be regarded by members as disgraceful, dishonourable and unprofessional.
Discipline Committee’s Order
The Panel made an order that included the following:
- an oral reprimand; and
- revocation of the Member’s certificate of registration.
The Panel noted that the Member’s actions violated the cornerstone values of the nursing profession which include honesty, integrity, and truthfulness. The Panel further indicated that the order sends a strong message to the Member and the membership that falsifying documents, misrepresenting professional credentials, and using another CNO member’s name and credentials for their own personal use will not be tolerated.