On This Page
Helpful hints for creating an account
The information on this page is for applicants who applied to the College before the online portal was available and do not yet have an online account.
If you have an application currently open with the College and you would like to view the status of your application online, all you will have to do is create an online account.
- Create your online account by logging into Maintain Your Membership.
- Select Login to My Account
- On the Create Account page, please enter your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and the email address we currently have on file for you.
- Once you have created your online account, select “View my applications” to see the status of your current open application. Do not create a new application.
- Please use your email address that the College has on record to create your online account. If you use a different email address to create your account, you will not be able to access your current open application.
- If you no longer have access to the email address we have one file for you, please contact Customer Service to update your email address before you create an online account.
- If you want to change your email address, please change it only after you have created your online account using the email address we currently have on file for you. Once you have done that, you can update your email address using the “Update my personal information” selection in the online portal.
- If you have entered your e-mail address correctly and you received an error message saying “Please enter a valid e-mail address”, it is possible that you are adding a space when you enter your email address. The space counts as a character, so the system will not recognize your email address. Please re-enter your email address again, without the space.