On This Page
Careers at the College
The College of Nurses of Ontario offers a strong, values-based culture that supports professionalism, integrity, leadership, collaboration and work/life balance.
Working at the College
Our staff consists of dedicated and enthusiastic people with backgrounds in nursing, law, policy development, communications, finance, customer service and information management who enjoy a collaborative and professional work environment and many social events. What is it like to work for us? Watch this short video to find out!
The College’s central downtown location is easily accessible by public transit and located within a short walk of the Yorkville shopping district and the Bay Street subway station.
Skylights fill the College’s award-winning building with natural light. Ergonomically designed workstations, a welcoming central atrium, an airy lunchroom, lockers and shower facilities for cyclists, a spiritual observance room and a resource centre are some of the features of the College’s barrier-free building.
College employees are provided with a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- generous policies regarding vacation, personal, sick and professional development days
- opportunities for professional development, including on-site workshops, support for attendance at conferences and seminars, and a tuition reimbursement program
- extended health, dental, life and disability insurance
- a pension plan that can be adapted to the employee’s savings goals
- access to a confidential employee assistance program