Sur cette page
Novel coronavirus: Resources for health care professionals
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care has launched a website to guide health care professionals on the novel coronavirus (2019-nCov).
The website includes:
- case definitions
- screening recommendations
- information on occupational health and safety
- information on infection prevention and control
- guidance on assessment, laboratory testing and reporting
- information on treatment
- case content and management
Health care providers can also call the Healthcare Provider Hotline for more information toll free at 1-866-212-2272.
Members of the public can learn about coronaviruses on the public website.