On This Page

Contact Us: Request Receipt

What type of receipt are you looking for?

  1. I need a receipt for fees paid for the 2018 or 2019 tax year:  login to MYM, click on Receipts under My Profile.

  2. I need a receipt for the 2017 tax year OR a prior years, up to 7 years from the current datefill out the form below.

Please review the Privacy Code on the College’s website to understand how your personal information will be used.

You will receive your receipt by email.
Page last reviewed April 10, 2019