On This Page
As the largest health regulator in the country, the College of Nurses of Ontario is a fast paced and innovative environment where you will leverage your expert analytical skills to provide valuable insight into the regulation of nursing in the province.
As an integral part of the Analytics and Research team, you will work with internal stakeholders at all levels to define analytics objectives, strategies and tactics to understand business needs and identify solutions.
This role reports to Director, Analytics and Research.
- Master’s Degree in statistics or related field (a bachelor’s degree in statistics would be considered with the appropriate experience)
- At least 5 years of experience in statistical analysis and data management
- Exceptional quantitative research and analytical skills
- High level of computer literacy including statistical software (e.g. SPSS/R/SAS).
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; strong presenter with the ability to alter communication style based on audience
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently
- Ability to manage projects and priorities effectively in dynamic and ambiguous environments
- Conduct analysis of the College’s data including determining the appropriate methodology and approach; designing the analysis plan; and preparing reports and presentations summarising results
- Consult with teams at the College to define and/or refine analytics goals to support evidence-based decision making
- Act as a liaison with provincial and federal government and agencies providing information and ensuring the College’s interests are represented
- Respond to requests for College data from researchers and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Information Systems team at the College on the ongoing development of the College’s data warehouse
Hiring Range: $83,057 - $86,581
Full Salary Range: $83,057 - $98,907
If selected for this opportunity, you will work full time from our Toronto office.
Please email cover letter and resume by September 22, 2017 at 4:00pm EDT to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. No agencies, please.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. CNO offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted about a career opportunity or testing, please let us know if you require accommodation.