Hearings are open to the public.
Public seating is limited, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A HEARING:
College of Nurses of Ontario, 101 Davenport Rd., Toronto (map) unless a different venue is indicated in the hearing details provided online for individual hearings.
Visitor access is only through the front entrance on Davenport.
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Customer Service Desk located in the front entrance lobby of the College.
Because people entering and exiting the hearing room can be very distracting, you may be required to wait outside of the hearing room until an appropriate break in the proceedings.
- For details on what to expect at a hearing and rules for attending, please read: Information for visitors and media on attending public Discipline Hearings
- Using film, photographic or any other video equipment is prohibited during the hearing.
- Audio recorders are permitted for the purpose of note-taking only, and not for broadcast.
- The Hearings Panel has the discretion to limit the use of recorders if they disrupt the proceedings, and to remove anyone who is disrupting the proceedings in any way.
- Hearing dates can change at any time. Before coming to the College, you are advised to check the schedule below to find out if dates have changed. Please be aware that a hearing may start and then be adjourned on the scheduled hearing date.
Current Hearing Schedule
November 16, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Cheryl Yvonne Rowe
November 20, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Collette E. MacDonald
November 22, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
November 23 and 24, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. each day
November 27, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Oral Reprimand for Eurestica Anasarias
November 30, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
Anne Marie Seymour
December 12, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Marisa Monique Genereaux
January 15, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
January 30, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
February 8 & 9, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. each day.
March 19, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.