On This Page

Get a tax receipt for your membership renewal fees

Tax season is here. You can access receipts for 2018 or 2019 renewal at any time in Maintain Your Membership

If you need a tax receipt for 2017 and prior years, fill out this Receipt Request form. This request form can only be used for membership fees paid for 2017 and prior years, up to 7 years from the current date. Please do not phone or email the College about your tax receipt; the Receipt Request form is the most efficient way to reach us so we can respond quickly to your request.

It will take approximately 10 business days to process your request and send your receipt by email.

Send your request now to avoid being caught in a backlog that may happen if we receive too many requests close to the April 30 tax-filing deadline.

Page last reviewed April 08, 2019