On This Page

Get a tax receipt for your 2017 membership renewal fees

Tax season is here. If you need a tax receipt for your 2017 membership renewal fees, fill out this Receipt Request form

This request only applies to membership fees paid for 2017 and prior years. You can access receipts for 2018 renewal at any time in Maintain Your Membership

Please do not phone or email the College about your tax receipt; the Receipt Request form is the most efficient way to reach us so we can respond quickly to your request. 

It will take approximately 10 business days to process your request and send your receipt by email. 

Send your request now to avoid being caught in a backlog that may happen if we receive too many requests close to the April 30 tax-filing deadline.

Page last reviewed March 23, 2018