Not Receiving Email from the College?
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “Contacts” or “Address Book”. Adding us to your safe sender list allows our emails to come safely into your inbox without them being placed in your junk or spam folder. Each program has different steps in order to do this.
AntiSpam works along with Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape and Yahoo, MSN/Hotmail to block spam mails before it reaches your inbox. To make sure emails reach you, you can add us to your Personal Friends list or Global Friends list. Here is how you can do that:
1. Start Norton AntiSpam, select Status & Settings tab.
2. Select AntiSpam.
3. Select Configure button - right hand side bottom of the screen.
4. Select Allowed List tab - second tab on the list of tabs.
5. Select Add.
6. Enter email address in the Email address box.
7. Select OK.
1. Click Friends.
2. Click Add.
3. Enter your contact's domain.
4. Click OK.