Looking for information related to COVID-19?
Visit our COVID-19 page.
We encourage you to follow the advice of public health, take all necessary precautions, and look after yourself during this time.
As part of its mandate to protect the public interest, the College of Nurses sets the requirements to enter the profession in Ontario.
This section is designed to help recent nursing graduates, nurses working elsewhere in Canada, and internationally educated nurses understand the College and its application processes.
Most Popular Links:
- Important clarification: RN exam requirement for entry to practice
- Become a Nurse
- National Nursing Assessment Service
- Graduates of Ontario nursing programs
- Jurisprudence Examination
- Canadian applicants
- Internationally educated nurses
- Nurse Practitioner applicants
- Temporary Class: Registration requirements